Cinevesture Private Limited (“Cinevesture”, “Company”, “We“, “Us“, or “Our“), is committed to protecting your privacy and the personal data (defined hereinafter) that You share while using the Website. The Company may allow the website (www.cinevesture.com) to be used across a certain range of devices and may also create an internet-enabled software application to be downloadable. All such devices, enablement is collectively referred to as the “Website”.
Scope of Policy and Terms
Information we collect2. Personal Information refers to any information about a living individual who can be identified from that information, either by itself or when it is combined with other information. However, in the course of the end user’s interaction with the Services, we collect the following information:
- Information you submit to us. You give us your information by registering your account, accessing the website and/or vailing our products and Services. This will also include information you provide to us by corresponding with us. The following is a list of information collected from you (“Personal Information”) when you register an account on the Website:
- Name: for the purpose of knowing the identity;
- Mobile number: for the purposes of registration and creation of an account, correspondence with you;
- Birth Date: for the purposes of verification of your age;
- Gender: for the purposes of creating a profile;
- Financial Information: for enabling subscription-based Services for you.
- Location Information: for the purpose of rendering our Services to you in compliance with the applicable laws.
- Information we collect automatically:
- Information on your browser and server logs, including your IP address, information in the cookies and your browsing history;
- URL information, time stamp, visit information, your browsing history;
- Device information;
- Transaction history.
- Information we collect from third parties:
We may work with a limited number of third parties (including mobile network providers, and delivery service providers, collection agencies, and analytics providers) to provide the Services and may receive information about you from such third parties. We also receive profile information from the social media platform/s that you use to log in or create accounts with us, as per their terms and policies.
Why we collect your information?
3. We collect information (including Personal Information) to provide the Services and for the purposes as outlined below:
- To create and manage Your Account;
- To provide, maintain, develop, protect, and improve the Services including testing, research, analysis, and development of the Website;
- To understand Your preferences and to enhance and customise Your experience of using the Website;
- To enable communication between the users of the Website;
- To communicate with You about the Services, including Service announcements, notices, updates, or changes and provide support as and when requested;
- To process transactions including availing of Subscription Plans, as may be applicable;
- To share such Personal Data with any Third Party Service Providers engaged by the Company, in the course of providing or enabling the provision of the Services through the Website;
- To protect against or deter fraudulent, illegal, or harmful actions and maintain the safety, security, and integrity of the Website and/or the Services;
Disclosure of Personal Data
4. We may share the Personal Information (and other information) with third parties who provide us with infrastructure support services, including but not limited to our own affiliates and affiliate platforms for the purposes of publication and hosting of content, for meeting the obligations agreed to between you and us.
5. We will never display, rent, or sell your personally identifiable information to others.
6. We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a judicial order, executive order, requirement by a law enforcement authority, or by other legal processes.
- When your desired products and services can only be provided if your personal information is disclosed.
- When we are required to provide information to the companies that provide products or services on our behalf (unless we notify you otherwise, these companies do not have the right to use your personally identifiable information);
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, or investigate fraud or crime;
- If we (or our affiliates) are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or substantially all of its assets or equity.
7. When we transfer your Personal Information from your Home Country (country, state, and city in which you are present) to the Alternate Country (another country, state, and city), wewill comply with our legal and regulatory obligations in relation to your PersonalInformation, including having a lawful basis for transferring Personal Information andputting appropriate safeguards in place to ensure an adequate level of protection for the Personal Information. We will also ensure that the recipient in Alternate Country is obliged to protect your Personal Information at a standard of protection comparable to the protection under applicable laws.
8. Our lawful basis for such transfer will be either on the basis of content or one of the safeguards permissible by law.
Marketing and Analytics
10. You have a number of rights in relation to the information we hold about you. These rights include:
- The right to access the information we hold about you, and to obtain details of processing;
- The right to withdraw your consent to our continued processing of the information, at any point in time, subject only to any legitimate reason for continued processing in certain circumstances;
- The right to edit your account information and preferences available with us;
- The right to seek from us any personal data to be provided to another company;
- The right to the erasure of any personal data that we process, in certain circumstances, to the extent permissible in law, and feasible.
11. Retention periods for records are based on the type of record, the nature of the activity and product and service that the same is associated with, linked to. The periods for retention of your personal information varies, depending on specific legal, business, and statutory requirements.
12. We will retain your Personal Information about you and connected with your account and/or the Services for as long as you have an active account with us. We will take reasonable measures to delete this Personal Information if you delete your account. However, we may retain some information after you have closed, or we have deleted your account with us where necessary to enable us to meet our legal obligations or to exercise, defend, or establish our rights.
13.We understand that we must safeguard your personal information available with us. We use and employ reasonable technical, organisational, logical, physical, and administrative measures to protect your personal information against any unauthorised access, modification, or use. Our community account is password protected to ensure the security security of your privacy and information. Under certain conditions, our community uses the universally accepted SSL encryption system to ensure the security of information transfer.
14.Our Services are not intended for users under the age of 18, and we do not request or encourage the sharing of data of persons under the age of 18, neither do we knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 18 in connection with the Services.
Any queries pertaining to this policy may be directed to email@example.com.